Home » » Sometimes I smile a lot, sometimes I cry.. ( Relationship Poem )

Sometimes I smile a lot, sometimes I cry.. ( Relationship Poem )

Written By ADM!N on Monday, April 29, 2013 | 9:30 AM




Sometimes I smile a lot, sometimes I cry,
But in absence of you everyday a bit I die.
Nowhere to go without you,
no one to tell,
Pains burning me deep inside are not to spell..

Can you ever feel my silence I don't even know,
But I told a thousand words,
my tears will show.
A trust,a friendship of you is all I need,
Cause in fears of loosing you my eyes still bleed..

I will never move away,I will never go far,
You will always remain as my soul inside me,
no matter where you are.
If this life sometimes feel short to me to make you feel,
Just hide me in your arms before it does silently kill..

like this stuff ?? support us ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUPPORT LOVESTUR