Home » » Today the night is so cold, I wish I was in your arms.( sad lines)

Today the night is so cold, I wish I was in your arms.( sad lines)

Written By ADM!N on Thursday, May 2, 2013 | 4:15 AM




Today the night is so cold,
I wish I was in your arms.

Today lips were missing that smile,
I wish I could see your smile.

Today tears visited my eyes,
I wish you were here to stop them.

Today I feel so lonely,
I wish I spend the night with you.

Today I looked at the stars,
I wish I was counting them with you.

Today I realized what you really mean to me....
Today I whispered 'I love you',
I wish you heard and said ' I love you too '.
I wish I could see you,
I wish I could touch you,
I wish I could hug you , 
I wish .. I wish I wish Amongst all I wish I could see you smile,
which is worth a million wishes coming true.. !

like this stuff ?? support us ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUPPORT LOVESTUR